Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Introduce yourself!
itsemily Offline
User

RE: Introduce yourself!
Hello my name is Emily I live in London! I have seen the West End Production of Wicked twice now (Both times my Elphaba was Alice Fearn, the first time I saw it my Glinda was Sophie Evans, the second time Maria Coyne) and it is becoming my favourite show, planning lots of return trips! Other shows I've seen include Cats (x2), Starlight Express (x2) , Jersey Boys (x5), Rock Of Ages (x3), Joseph (x3), 42nd Street (x2),Grease (x2),The Rocky Horror Show (x2),Ghost (x2), Matilda,School Of Rock, Bugsy Malone, Annie, Billy Elliott, The Play That Goes Wrong, Evita, The Addams Family, Legally Blonde, Disney's Beauty and The Beast, Wonderland, Riverdance, Magic of The Dance & more that I've probably forgotten.

I work as a nursery nurse and as a dance teacher part time as well as dancing myself. I have performed in various London theatres and abroad and I used to be in the UK tour of Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

I joined this forum because I was looking for people to discuss my love of Wicked with and to learn more about the US casts!
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2018 02:28 PM by itsemily.)
01-08-2018 02:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fiyerosboyfriend Offline
User

Hello! New member here, but I've been a longtime lurker, haha. I've seen Wicked eighteen times (and counting) and some of my other favorite shows are If/Then, The Light in the Piazza, Once, Waitress, Les Miserables, and The Last Five Years. Aside from musicals, I'm a huge bookworm and love taking photos. I live in New York and am always finding new places to explore and photograph. Smile
[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif][highlight=#bd081c]Save[/highlight][/font]
[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif][highlight=#bd081c]Save[/highlight][/font]
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2018 03:26 PM by fiyerosboyfriend.)
03-30-2018 03:25 PM
tmcjb Offline
User

Hello! I just saw Wicked for the first time this past Saturday on Broadway and it was AMAZING!!! I think I'm officially obsessed now. Smile
05-28-2018 04:10 PM
Jenn Offline
User

Hi there!

My name is Jen, I'm a long time Wicked fan! I've been lurking on the site for a while, but was active in the WoO forum years ago. I've seen Wicked maybe...10 times? I lost count back when we had the sit down in LA, and then saw it once after that.

Excited to be back in the community!
06-18-2018 10:28 AM